NFI's Annual Fall Event
Plans are underway for NFI's fabulous fun fall fundraiser. Come celebrate the season with local food, drinks, and dancing!
Details to follow.
2015 Vegeta-Ball Harvest Masquerade
- Buffet dinner with seasonal offerings
- Music and dancing
- Casual dress – or come in costume/masquerade for the adventurous!
Stay tuned for more 2015 event details!
What: A celebration of the fall harvest with local food, from Sweetgreen, Whole Foods P Street, Commissary, and 2 Armadillos, drinks from 3 Stars Brewery, and dancing to benefit the Neighborhood Farm Initiative
When: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Where: St. Stephens Auditorium, 1525 Newton St NW, Washington, DC 20010
- Until September 30 – Early bird tickets: $30
- Regular priced tickets on sale until November 11: $35
- Day of and at the door: $40.
Tickets on sale at Eventbright
Thank you to Ann Fallon and the AP and the Banty Roosters for volunteering their time and talent for our dancing portion of the evening!
Interested in being a sponsor for our event? Please contact email@example.com for more information.