Grow! Harvest! Eat!
Farm-to-table cooking and healthy eating classes
Our Grow! Harvest! Eat! program is designed to help you learn how to harvest and cook all those fresh, delicious summer produce that is so abundant in the summer months. Our hands-on, chef directed demonstration classes are designed to provide community fun, food, education, and kitchen skills while celebrating the summer harvest.
Our Grow! Harvest! Eat! cooking classes offer signature seasonal recipes with recipe cards included. These classes will offer you fundamental skills for you to use in your kitchen while enjoying the garden where the produce is harvested from. Our focus is to honor traditional methods of cooking, which will include using tools such as a mortar and pestles!
Each participant will learn essential culinary skills to help you become that farm-to-table chef you’ve always wanted to be!
- All the kitchen tools necessary
- Recipe cards for each session
- Community dinner at the end of each lesson to share the food cooked together
Participants are asked to bring
- A kitchen knife they are comfortable using
- Tupperware – to bring home leftovers
Dates & topics
All classes will be held on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- September 3: Cooking with Fresh Herbs
- September 10: Super Salads and Dressings
- September 17: Hearty Garden Sides
- September 24: Surprising Sweets
Tuition: $140 for all classes. Scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
- Complete an application form. Registration closes June 27
- Once your application is received, you’ll receive payment instructions via email.
- Scholarships are available for low-income residents. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com